Areas of Focus
We employ a personalized style of medicine that approaches chronic medical conditions with a focus on finding the core imbalances or underlying causes rather than just treat the symptoms.
We treat a wide variety of conditions here at Healthy Connections. The most common conditions seen and treated by our care team are:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Leaky Gut
- Crohn’s Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- High cholesterol
(types 1 and 2)
- Cognitive Decline and Early Dementia (using Bredesen Protocol)
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Thyroid conditions
We are currently at capacity for our Cognitive Decline program. Please consider visiting Dr Dale Bredesen’s Apollo Health for support.
At Healthy Connections, you’ll be supported by the team of Jeff Horacek, MD, and his wife, Heather Nielsen, LPC, CHWC, with options to work with our mind/body support staff and a growing team of health coaches available via telemedicine.
Our functional medicine approach under the guidance of Dr. Jeff Horacek is based on the following:
- Holistically oriented, focusing on mind, body and spirit
- Focuses on optimal health – not just the absence of symptoms or dis-ease
- Requires patient to take an active role in health creation
- Acknowledges multi-factorial nature of complex situation, requiring a multi-dimensional approach
- A preference for natural, non-toxic therapies – harnessing the body’s ability to heal itself
Take The First Step Towards Optimal Health
Wondering if Healthy Connections is right for you? Our Practice Administrator is happy to answer your questions!